Forums  ›  General  ›  General discussions

Welcome to DroneBook

Hi everyone. Welcome to Drone Book. Please test out the forums, and make sure it does what you think it should be doing!

Hey this is better than your livestream mate

I think this is going to be a ton of work for you Greg But I do think it's a very cool idea..

this is super idea ..I can see me spending a lot of time in here goodbye facebook hello dronebook lol

Great idea Greg... looking forward to how this all works and brings us all closer together.

It will get easier...as time gose on

Its a great start Greg.  Let me know if you need any help.  I have created, was an Admin and Moderator for a few forums.

Looking forward to the future with this good job Greg on the creation.

Hi every on, I’m guessing most of us here are regulars on the ken heron show. Nice to have a place to share that’s not just for phantom/ mavic owners but somewhere all drone enthusiasts can converse. 

Hello everyone! This is a great idea for all drone flyers to come and chat, share stories and all the fantastic photos and videos! I found this on the Thursday night Ken Heron show last night. I hope this really takes off! I am glad to meet all of you.

Jack Sparky Frahn- Shootin' the world one video at a time.

Hi Greg

Finally found the link on Ken's last Show

Great Idea

Hello everyone.  Heard about this on Ken's show tonight.  I'm from Massachusetts and have gotten bitten by the drone bug big-time!  I have been flying since early 2016 and now have 6 major 4k drones.

Hi

I just put up my first video on Youtube

Can I get a couple of subscribers for testing please

This YouTube stuff is all new to me.

https://youtu.be/DgZPiZN7McQ 

Does anyone even use this or visit this anymore?

Jack Sparky Frahn- Shootin' the world one video at a time.

WHOOPS I REPORTED SHROPSHIRE BUY MISTAKE. FAT FINGER ON PHONE. Ment to be Thumbs Up.

Very Sorry